You love the thought of taking time to capture the details of this stage of life before it vanishes with the rest. You have your hesitations of course, but something within still encourages you: go on, it’ll be worth it. I’d have to agree — there’s no time like the present. It’s my job to create an experience that fits perfectly around your comfort and preferences, crafting a session that allows you to relax and reconnect.
All you have to do is show up.
You love a candid, storytelling style that allows you to be fully present. Your heart leaps at the chance to play with your kids, connect with your husband, and take a moment to soak it all in.
The preparation is a fun way to ensure it all goes smoothly, but once the day has come, you're ready to let go and let it unfold however it's meant to, realizing that your peace and presence is the most important thing.
It's a welcome invitation to be able to share your preferences and then trust my professionalism and diligence to craft something perfect for you, so you don't have to worry about anything.
You're enamored with the idea of filling your home with vibrant memories of these beautiful, messy, fleeting days, and you realize from the heartwarming images of generations past that it is so worth the time and effort.
- Enjoy the ease of all-inclusive luxury: a beautiful location, custom wardrobe pieces, and all images are included.
- Sessions begin at $1000 and include all of the above. Hair, makeup, and other add-ons are available.
- I help you select the prints and artwork that best preserve and display your family moments.
- Average investment with artwork is around $3000.
- All products are of exceptional quality to ensure vibrance and beauty for your heirloom treasures.
"Your willingness to help me with colors and wardrobe is what made me feel like a goddess. I know that's dramatic but honestly -- why I looked and felt so beautiful was all because of your help! I never would have found a dress like that and it is an absolute favorite. And the family sunset photos are just absolutely incredible."